By Ismet Binark
Read or Download Archive documents about the atrocities and genocide inflicted upon Turks by Armenians PDF
Best nonfiction_12 books
The 5th quantity within the Advances in lipid method sequence is the 1st with new editor, Richard O. Adlof, yet its ambitions are nonetheless these of the former editor, William W. Christie: 'To offer readable, updated experiences of quickly increasing components of lipid research and useful examples which will be of instant use to lipid analysts'.
This 2008 variation of OECD's periodic survey of Finland's financial system opens with a bankruptcy studying how Finland can get the main out of Globalisation. It then stories fresh fiscal functionality and examines key monetary concerns Finland faces together with tax coverage, the municipal prone zone, a greater functioning labour industry, making tertiary schooling nearly as good as obligatory schooling, and having access to and integrating overseas labour.
- Principle and Application Progress in Location-Based Services
- Sequences in Language and Text
- A study of crystal structure and its applications
- Which Way Western Man
- Tinbergen Lectures on Economic Policy
- Pulse Width Modulation for Power Converters Principles and Practice
Additional info for Archive documents about the atrocities and genocide inflicted upon Turks by Armenians
Armenians were not subjected to genocide, On the contrary, as will be seen from the archive documents, photographs, and the evidences from the excavations of mass graves carried out in 1986 at Oba, igdir and in Alaca, ... then the Armenian revolutionary organisations and armed bands who, believing in vain promises, shed blood everywhere in Anatolia, committed savagery and atrocities against the Turks, subjected them to genocide and caused them to suffer immensely. Erzurum; in 1988 at Dumlu YeĢil Yayla, Erzurum, in 1990 at Zeve, Van; In 1991 at Subatan, Kars and in 1993 in the Timar villages of Pasiniler, Erzurum Armenians massacred Turks and committed atrocities against them, they carried out genocide systematically.
1 10. dos. 12-2. nr. " ... " Armenian Atrocities and Genocide in and around Diyarbakir Let me quote some passages from the conclusions of the investigation conducted by the provincial authority regarding the massacres and atrocities committed by Armenians in Diyarbakir and its environs: 1. An armed band headed by a villain by the name of Doryon Dono, from the Armenian village of Bashnak in the district of Silvan, suddenly attacked on June 28, 1915 a convoy of more than 500 mules carrying goods under the command of Militia Officer liaci Hamid Effendi, protected by a sufficient number of gendarmes and militiamen, at a place called ġeytan Kaya, while fording a brook, and cruelly martyred most of them.
3. Those Armenians, who can use arms, from the inhabitants of the villages of Arzuoglu and Shanikцy, in the district of Shark, formed a band headed by the notorious riono from Hotan and, taking advantage of the absence of most men, faraway in the Army, attacked the muslim village of Hizir llyas and gathered all the women and children that they met in the village or in the fields and dragged them all to a brook called Mersinderesi and tragically killed them there by shooting or by dagger. They cut some of them into pieces like a wicked butcher.
Archive documents about the atrocities and genocide inflicted upon Turks by Armenians by Ismet Binark