By Marsha Collier
Connect with previous acquaintances and make a few new ones with fb and this distinctive reference
AARP Facebook: Tech to Connect is jam-packed with examples and tips to familiarize you with fb and all it has to supply. humans over fifty five are between Facebook's fastest-growing consumer phase, with good over six million clients, and this consultant stocks the insights of many 50+ clients. It covers signing up, making a profile, including pals, posting prestige updates, chatting on-line, importing images and video, developing occasions, becoming a member of teams, and lots more and plenty more.
- Covers developing and tweaking a profile, discovering and including pals, growing occasions and teams, subscribing to information feeds, developing prestige updates, and sending messages to friends
- Explains easy methods to turn into a fan, play social video games, upload and deal with purposes, publish notes, proportion hyperlinks, upload and tag photographs, and...
The EPUB structure of this name is probably not suitable to be used on all hand-held devices.
Read Online or Download AARP Facebook. Tech to Connect PDF
Similar internet & social media books
Fb began as a social community for top institution and school little ones. yet now grown-ups such as you have become attached, too — no matter if you employ fb a lot another way than your children do. If you’re a grown-up seeking to subscribe to the fb bandwagon, fb for Grown-Ups is simply the advisor you wish.
Show in motion is a gently designed instructional that teaches you the way to construct internet purposes utilizing Node and show. show in motion teaches you the way to construct net functions utilizing Node and show. It starts off by means of introducing Node's strong features and indicates you ways they map to the good points of show.
- Project Research in Information Systems: A Student’s Guide
- The Internet Upheaval: Raising Questions, Seeking Answers in Communications Policy
- Exploring Microsoft SharePoint 2013: New Features & Functions
- Understanding Information: An Introduction
- Netscape™ for Macintosh®: A hands-on configuration and set-up guide for popular Web browsers
Extra info for AARP Facebook. Tech to Connect
8. If you don’t like the photo you selected, you can always change it later in the Edit Profile Picture area. ) 9. If you don’t already have any photos you like, take a picture with your webcam. If your computer has a webcam, you can click Take a Photo with Your Webcam on the Set Your Profile Picture window (refer to Figure 1-5). 10. A window appears, as shown in Figure 1-7, asking permission for Facebook to access your camera and microphone. Select the option button next to Allow. Figure 1-7 11.
Filling out the suggested information is completely optional, and you can click Skip at any point in the beginning process. You can always come back and fill in dates and other details later (but only if you wish). 1. Enter your High School, College/University, and Past Employers. Facebook content gets really personal at this point, asking you to enter your basic profile information, beginning with • The high school you attended and your year of graduation. When you begin to type your school name, Facebook suggests schools that match.
By clicking the Friends box, you can view all your friend’s connections in a new window. A sampling of your mutual friends will appear at the top of this window (up to 12 appear, with a link to See More at the window’s bottom). Scroll down the page; you’ll find the “Friends” photos and links along with a total number (as shown in Figure 2-6). Those with whom you aren’t friends will also have a +1 icon and a corresponding link to Add Friend. Click a name to view a potential friend’s Profile page (if available), to further identify them.
AARP Facebook. Tech to Connect by Marsha Collier